Zep Distribution, a unit of Zep Inc. (formerly known as Amrep, Inc.) is a leading producer and marketer of a wide range of high-efficacy, innovative, maintenance and cleaning solutions for distributors in the Industrial and Institutional (I&I) market. The breadth of the product portfolio enables the ability to provide custom solutions to various professional end users - including manufacturers, automotive shops, hotels, car washes, restaurants, government organizations, municipalities and more.
Over the years, we have continued to meet our customers' needs through the following brands that we support and manufacturer: Zep Professional®, TimeMist®, Misty®, and Enforcer®. We also provide manufacturing capability support to our customers to produce their private label solutions. This provides our customers with a comprehensive category management strategy.
The Zep Distribution portfolio of products, support services, and capabilities are continually evolving to meet the needs of our distributors. It is our goal to provide solutions for your facilities, equipment, and vehicles.
These support services and capabilities include:
- Exceptional customer service and delivery performance
- Brands that provide solutions in the Industrial and Institutional market
- Custom formulations, packaged in aerosol, liquid and lubricant forms
- Sustainable products that provide options to meet green certification requirements and protect the environment
- Unique, state-of-the-art graphic design services for labels and packaging
- Supply chain support to ensure that you have the ability to obtain our products nationally
- National and regional sales support and training through the industry's premier sales organization
- Comprehensive, in-house regulatory compliance expertise, world-class leading R&D and technical support services
Zep Distribution's corporate offices are located at 3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30318. The company operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in Atlanta, GA; Marietta, Georgia; and Lancaster, Texas, with an additional distribution center located in Fresno, California.
If you would like to discuss an opportunity with us, please give us a call at: 1-800-662-6737